Phytochemical Values of Maqui
Graphical representations of phytochemical values in Maqui Berries
Fig. 1: Composition of the maqui Berry
Fig. 2: Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) – Data:
• USDA Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) of Selected Foods –2007
• Bayas del Sur extensive set of ORAC analysis of Maqui fruit collected from diverse locations of Chile.
Fig. 3: Comparison of polyphenols in different fruit
Fig. 4.: Comparison of Anthocyanins in differnet fruit
Fig. 5: Distribution of Anthocyanins in Maqui
Data for Polyphenols and Anthocyanins:
• USDA – Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) of Selected Foods –2007
• Concentrations of Anthocyanins in Common Foods in the United States and Estimation of Normal Consumption (J. Agric. Food Chem. 2006, 54, 4069-4075).
• Bayas del Sur – extensive set of Anthocyanins and Polyphenolsanalysis of Maqui fruit.
Permanent link to this article: https://bayasdelsur.com/phytochemical-values-of-maqui/